Domain & Website Escrow
Moniker recommends Escrow.com
As the market leader, Escrow.com ensures Buyers get the domain or website and Sellers get paid. Whether you're buying or selling websites or domain names online, Escrow.com will protect you against fraud, deception, and irresponsibility.
The process is simple; Escrow.com collects money from the Buyer and holds it until the terms of the sale have been met by both parties involved. Once complete, Escrow.com distributes the funds to the seller.
As a government licensed and audited third party, Escrow.com has both the means and reputation to ensure your transaction is secure.Learn More at Escrow.com
As a Buyer, you pay Escrow.com and not the Seller. Escrow.com can withhold payment until all parties are satisfied the domain name has been transferred by the Seller. One of the ways Escrow.com does this is by checking the WHOIS database to make certain it properly reflects the new Buyer's name as the domain name Registrant. Once this has been verified, Escrow.com releases payment to the Seller.
- Assured domain name transfer prior to paying Seller
- Ability to confirm domain ownership directly with the registrar before the Seller is paid
- Ability to pay by wire transfer and in some cases PayPal, check, money order, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- Ability to send credit card information to a financial institution, not a stranger
- Payment verification prior to Domain name transfer
- Secure payment once transfer specifications are met
- Protection against credit card fraud, insufficient funds or credit card chargebacks
- Ability to accept credit cards and PayPal if otherwise not able to
- Escrow fees that may be lower than merchant credit card processing fees