The .ASIA Top-Level Domain (TLD), managed by the DotAsia Organization, is an ICANN-sponsored extension representing the Asia-Pacific region. With 60% of the global population and over 90 languages spoken in the area represented by the TLD, .ASIA domains are where internet activity and development in the region meet. This TLD allows individuals and businesses of all sizes to create a presence in the Asia-Pacific region, and enables users to expand their reach and bring their brands to new markets like never before.
The Natural Web Address for Asia!
Register your .ASIA Domain!
- Improve search engine optimization organically for searches relevant to Asia
- Affordable and reliable internet real estate in the world’s fastest growing market!
- Protect your brand from competitors
- .ASIA registrations fund community work in Asia
- Increase your regional identity beyond a single location
- Your gateway to the Asian market!
At least one domain contact (registrant, administrative, technical or billing) associated with the domain must be a legal entity with residence in the Asia-Pacific region as designated by ICANN below. Otherwise, registrants have the option to use the Trustee Service.
|Afghanistan||Jordan||Papua New Guinea|
|Australia||Korea, Democratic People's Republic of||Samoa|
|Azerbaijan||Korea, Republic of||Saudi Arabia|
|Bhutan||Lao People's Democratic Republic||Sri Lanka|
|Brunei Darussalam||Lebanon||Syrian Arab Republic|
|Cocos (Keeling) Islands||Marshall Islands||Timor-Leste|
|Cook Islands||Micronesia, Federated States of||Tokelau|
|Heard Island and McDonald Islands||Nepal||Tuvalu|
|Hong Kong||New Zealand||United Arab Emirates|
|Iran, Islamic Republic of||Oman||Viet Nam|